Texas Excel Title is dedicated to the well-being of our clients, employees and business partners. We are closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19 to help ensure the health and safety of all concerned.
Please be advised that Texas Excel Title has implemented new guidelines for our offices which allow us to safely serve our clients throughout the closing process. We have taken steps to comply with the guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and have put preventative policies and procedures in place to slow the spread of the coronavirus. Some of these preventive measures include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surface areas in our lobby and closing rooms throughout the day and following each closing
- Offering hand sanitizer and cleaning products to visitors and employees
- Reminding employees about proper hygiene, hand washing and social distancing procedures
- Advising employees to avoid all travel to affected areas and non-essential travel
- Asking all employees who are showing signs of illness to stay home
- Making efforts to schedule all closings on an individual basis to avoid crowds in our lobby area
- Moving all events and education workshops to a virtual setting
- Encouraging employees to stay engaged with use of virtual meetings and teleconferencing tools
- Offering remote closing options where available and encouraging clients to reach out to their escrow teams for more information
- Requesting all visitors to notify our offices if they have traveled to affected areas or have been exposed to others who have traveled to affected areas or have been around others who have been exposed to COVID-19
- Adjusting work schedules to allow employees to work remotely and making sure that all essential employees have the tools and resources required to work remotely
- Encouraging clients to utilize electronic payment resources for earnest money and option fee
We continue to monitor this ever-evolving situation very closely and take all preventative measures necessary to protect the health and safety of our clients, employees and business partners. Your trust and confidence are important to us, and we are committed to providing you with exceptional service and an elevated closing experience.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our office at email@example.com.